Dudes with Trucks is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy. We utilize the information we gather about you to process your orders and offer a personalized shopping experience. We are committed to not disclosing your phone number, email address, or mailing address to any external company or organization.
Information We Collect
We, along with our service providers acting on our behalf, may gather the following categories of information that identify, pertain to, describe, could be linked to, or could potentially be associated with you or your household (“Personal Information”):
For example, we may collect your name, address, zip code, telephone number, email address, and any other information that you choose to provide to us when you create an account or contact us.
Product and Preference Information
For instance, we may gather details about your product purchases or searches, encompassing the product brand, product line, LOT Code, purchase date, purchase price, and purchase location. Additionally, we acquire information concerning warranty registrations linked to your purchases. Moreover, we may also collect information pertaining to your vehicle, such as its make and model.
We might gather your billing address and payment details, which could include credit card numbers, debit card numbers, or any other financial information. To enhance the security of your payment and credit card data, we rely on a third-party processor for all transactions.
Internet and Network Activity
We utilize cookies, web beacons, and additional tracking tools to automatically amass information tied to your actions on the Site, interactions with our emails, and engagement with our advertisements and content on external websites and platforms. This automated collection may include your IP address, the specific web browser you’re using, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, the pages you peruse on the Site, the products and content you explore, your searches conducted on the Site, the URL that directed you to the Site, and the duration and timing of your visits to the Site. Additionally, we gather data on whether you open and read our emails, as well as which of our advertisements or other online content you click on or engage with.
In the event of a job application, we will gather the information you furnish alongside your application. This information may encompass your professional background, educational journey, resume, the URL to your personal or professional websites, competencies relevant to the workplace, certifications, salary history, and requisites. Any supplementary information you decide to include as part of your application materials will also be collected. During a job application process, you may voluntarily provide self-identifying details, such as veteran status, gender, ethnicity, and disability status. Furthermore, we may collect information about your eligibility for employment and eligibility for health benefits.
We may deduce a general location from your IP address.
Inferences: Utilizing the other elements of Personal Information gathered about you, we formulate inferences that pertain to your likely preferences, attributes, inclinations, and perspectives.
How We Collect Information
We gather Personal Information about you from a range of sources, both directly and indirectly. These sources include:
Directly from You: You may provide us with Personal Information when you register on the Site, make purchases, utilize our Services, subscribe to our email newsletters, register warranties, apply for job positions, or engage with us in other ways. While providing this information is optional, not furnishing the requested details might limit your ability to use certain features of the Site or Services.
Automatically from Your Devices: We utilize technologies like cookies (small text files placed on your computer to identify your browser and device) and web beacons (electronic files on websites that monitor usage) to automatically collect data. Some of our Third-Party Providers and Advertisers may also use their own cookies and web beacons. This automatic collection occurs during your Site visits, when you open our emails, and when you interact with our online content and advertisements.
From Service Providers: We may receive information from service providers we engage, including those hosting, protecting, or maintaining the Site, sending promotional emails, assisting with customer communications, conducting research and analytics, or providing marketing and advertising services.
From Other Businesses: Information might be provided by other entities, such as business partners, marketing associates, and social media platforms. These sources may share information gathered either directly or indirectly from you. Additionally, if you apply for a job with us, Employment-Related Information from job networks or social platforms may also be received if you choose to import your information from those platforms.
Affiliates and Subsidiaries: Information may come from our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Combining Information: We may consolidate data received from other sources with our own collected information. This includes merging offline data from interactions like calls to our customer center or events, with online data. We also combine data from various devices, such as computers and mobile devices.
How We Use Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Site and Services,
- To enable your transactions, such as fulfilling orders or otherwise communicating with you about your transactions
- To maintain, operate, and improve the Site, our products, and the Services,
- To customize and personalize your experience,
- For marketing purposes, such as to tailor and send you information about new products or Services that we think you may be interested in (these may be for our own products and services or for another company’s products and services), and to serve you targeted advertising on other platforms and websites,
- To respond to your requests and inquiries,
- To conduct research and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and the Site,
- For hiring purposes, such as to evaluate job applications,
- To protect our company, affiliates, and customers from fraud or harmful or illegal activity,
- To comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights,
- As we may otherwise notify you or get your consent from time to time.
We may use information that is not Personal Information for any lawful purpose.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information in the following instances: as initially disclosed during collection, with your explicit consent, or as outlined below:
You have the ability to manage your communication preferences:
Opting Out of Marketing Emails: Should you wish to stop receiving marketing emails concerning our products and services, you can choose to unsubscribe from these communications. This can be achieved by clicking on the provided link in the footer of all promotional email messages. Alternatively, you’re welcome to contact Dudes with Truck customer service via email at any time, expressing your desire to be removed from our email list. It may take up to seven days for your email to be successfully removed. Following this, you may still receive email correspondence related to your transactions with us (e.g., emails concerning account notifications, purchases, billing, shipments, returns, customer support queries, and similar information pertinent to your use of the Site and Services).
Managing Cookies and Tracking Tools: Initially, most web browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, you possess the authority to reset your web browser to either decline or delete cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being transmitted. It’s important to note that some features of the Site or Services might not operate as intended if you choose to disable or delete cookies. Your selections are device-specific and browser-specific, implying that you may need to adjust your preferences for each browser and device you employ to access the Site.
Security Measures: Protecting Your Data
At Dudes with Truck, we understand the paramount importance of safeguarding your data. To ensure the highest level of security for your information, we have implemented a robust set of measures:
- Encryption: All data transmitted between your devices and our servers is encrypted using industry-standard protocols. This shields your information from unauthorized access during transmission.
- Secure Access Control: Our systems are fortified with stringent access controls. This means that only authorized personnel with a genuine need for access can interact with your data.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct routine security audits to identify and rectify vulnerabilities promptly. This proactive approach ensures that our systems are consistently fortified against emerging threats.
- Firewall Protection: We employ advanced firewall technology to create a protective barrier around our systems, preventing unauthorized external access.
- Employee Training: Our staff undergoes regular training on data security practices. This helps them stay vigilant and well-equipped to handle potential security risks.
- Data Minimization: We collect and retain only the information necessary for our services. This practice reduces the potential impact of any data breach.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: For certain privileged activities, we employ multi-factor authentication. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring multiple forms of verification.
- Incident Response Plan: In the unlikely event of a security breach, we have a comprehensive incident response plan in place. This allows us to swiftly contain and mitigate any potential damage.
- Third-Party Security: When collaborating with third-party partners, we ensure that they adhere to stringent security standards and practices.
- Regular Updates: We consistently update our systems and software to stay current with the latest security enhancements and patches.
These security measures underscore our commitment to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Rest assured, we’re dedicated to upholding the trust you place in us by entrusting us with your information.
Processing in the United States
This Site is designed for users within the United States. It’s important to note that your Personal Information and communications might be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you’re situated outside the United States, please be aware that we process and store information within the United States. It’s worth considering that the privacy laws in the United States may offer a different level of protection compared to those in your location.
By utilizing our Site or Services, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications as governed by the applicable laws in the United States. Your decision to use our offerings is an acceptance of this arrangement.
Should you have any queries or concerns regarding the processing of your data, privacy, or this statement, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated customer service team. Your privacy and peace of mind are of utmost importance to us.